We are looking for a talented and experienced Strategy Director with a passion and expertise in content. You will lead planning on all our existing clients and new business to develop engaging, effective, insight-driven multi-channel campaigns. This is a full-time position for someone who is up to the challenge of working and leading in a fast-paced and high growth department and studio.
A solid understanding of brand strategy and creative, along with demonstrable experience in bringing both to life through a variety of media is essential. You will have a passion for brands and marketing strategy across our client mix, and a desire to help bring the disciplines of brand and digital planning closer together.
You will be on top of the latest opportunities and trends in online publishing, native advertising and social media platforms, and have a clear point-of-view on how best to use them to tell meaningful and effective brand stories. Most importantly, you will have strong editorial and ideation experience. A keen eye for narrative will also be key to understand how to best share stories across varying mediums and channels.
To nail this role and ensure a high quality of work, you will need to be structured, methodical and detail-oriented in your approach to planning. However, these qualities will need to be counterbalanced by an infectious enthusiasm, and passion for working within a team.
This role is highly collaborative, requiring you to work closely with creatives to deliver best-in-class work for our clients. Finally, this is a client-facing role, so you must be comfortable working directly with our clients to see campaigns through from beginning to end.
Who Are We?
Clubhouse is a young and progressive creative studio collaborating with the some of the world’s most desirable brands to define consumer culture. We offer our clients strategy and end-to-end creative services, whilst keeping authenticity and diversity at the core of everything we do.
We’re founded on the idea of creating beautiful and meaningful work ‘with’, rather than ‘for’ our clients, and with a genuine understanding of the current cultural landscape and relationships with a global network of creatives, we create campaigns, content and interactive experiences for culturally engaged audiences.
- Approx 7 years + creative planning/strategy experience with a passion to develop insightful & meaningful ideas
- Experience working in a creative/agency environment essential, with creative success working in collaborative and multi-functional teams
- Exceptional, award-winning portfolio of work that demonstrates requirements of role
- Passion and curiosity to understand why and how people consume different types of content and what engages and motivates them
- Proactive with can-do attitude, generally full of great ideas and able to get stuff done. You take ownership of the vision and you can figure out how to execute against it
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Personable and great at building constructive relationships with clients, colleagues, partners and media owners
- A desire to lead and take responsibility for creating your own role within the studio
- Deliver pioneering and award-winning work from yourself and others who work with you
- Grow the strategic offering and strategy team within Clubhouse
- Nurture and support professional growth of team members
- Achieve high level of internal and external satisfaction
Salary & Benefits On applicationStart Date ASAP