Associate Creative Director
We’re on the hunt for a multidisciplinary Senior Creative with a track record of outstanding work and successful leadership to join the studio.
As a conceptual thinker with a meticulous approach to creative craftsmanship you’ll bring exceptional creative expertise to the brands you work on, creating innovative concepts, leading global campaigns, and directing beautiful and original work of industry-leading quality.
With a strong and versatile creative skill-set, you should be just as comfortable translating strategic insight into innovative creative concepts as you are developing campaign art direction, beautiful visual language, running campaign shoots and leading creative projects from brief to delivery.
This is the perfect opportunity for a talented Senior Creative that’s looking to make the transition into a creative leadership role and help shape the direction of a creative department. You’ll work directly into the Creative Partner but will be responsible for running multiple projects of your own, overseeing other creatives in the department and making sure work that’s delivered is to the very highest standard.
You should have a strong appreciation and awareness of the current culture landscape, growing trends and care about our clients and their products. You’ll be expected to lead and run projects on our biggest client accounts so an interest in fashion, fitness, youth culture and lifestyle are a must.
Who Are We?
Clubhouse is a young and progressive creative studio collaborating with the some of the world’s most desirable brands to define consumer culture. We offer our clients strategy and end-to-end creative services whilst keeping authenticity and diversity at the core of everything we do.
We’re founded on the idea of creating beautiful and meaningful work ‘with’ rather than ‘for’ our clients, and with a genuine understanding of the current cultural landscape and relationships with a global network of creatives we create campaigns, content and interactive experiences for culturally engaged audiences.
- 6+ years experience and 1-2 years in similar role
- You’re a creative leader and and a multi-disciplinary talent: able to turn your hands to a broad application of creativity.
- Successful track record of concepting and producing high quality work and leading others.
- Wide experience of and passion for all kinds of design and creativity.
- Proven, solid experience in concepting, planning and directing campaign shoots covering photography and film.
- Sophisticated knowledge of the craft skills of design and art direction.
- Creative success working in collaborative and multi-functional teams.
- Experience working in a creative/agency environment essential.
- Exceptional, award-winning portfolio of work that demonstrates requirements of role.
- Proactive and independent
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- The capacity to prioritise tasks and work under pressure
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- High attention to detail
- Deliver pioneering and award-winning work from yourself and others who work with you.
- Deliver high-quality work to one key client or several growth clients on time and to budget.
- Nurture and support professional growth of team members
- Achieve high level of internal and external satisfaction.
- Listen and respond to creative briefs, understanding if and where there are gaps.
Salary & Benefits On application